»

July 15, 2009

knitting, watching, and looking in boxes

I finished my first knitting project! It's a six-foot long scarf, done with 3/4 a skein of Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool in natural. I sewed on a little green felt patch with contrasting thread-- it has a heart on it. <(o^_^o)> (i haven't typed out a pika face in a while. so cute.) It took me a full three days to finish. It'll be great for the wet and cold months in Washington; there's lanolin in the fabric that makes it waterproof.


Also, I watched "He's Just Not That Into You" while finishing above scarf. It was alright, as far as chick flicks go. I got some laughs, but for the most part I was left feeling sorry for Scarlett Johansen who seems to be typecast into the same character, that is, a sexy, hot adultress/man-eater, a la The Other Boelyn Girl and Match Point.

I also came across my dad's old ray ban outdoorsman ii aviators while digging in some boxes. We've been inseparable ever since. The lens are awesome-- they're those kind that get darker when in the sunlight. Pictures soon, maybe, once I replace my camera batteries.

0 comments: