»

July 05, 2009

again

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
It's funny that I'm coming across this question today: I was just looking through this tiny DK pocket reference book on Egypt I got for my 10th birthday.
Ten years ago, I was writing stories about rabbits and pizza parlors, watching Saturday morning cartoons, and attempting to cook pancakes from scratch (failed then, succeeded today).


2) What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Organize dresser drawers: my shirts are strewn all over the place. I also need to put them back into color-organized piles... I have lazy OCD. Hahaha.
- De-clutter my book shelf and figure if organizing the books by color is really worth having them out of subject order.
- Kick some ass on Super Smash Brawl. The Wii was a fourth of July surpise... just as good as fireworks. Guess what character I play?
- Ponder graduate school... do I really need it? Is it worth the investment? Am I wanting it for the right reasons? Also, fantasize over dream of opening a coffee shop/book store/music venue.
- Knit. I've left my scarf alone for the entire weekend-- too busy barbecuing, gardening and making delicious vegetarian chili. :)

3) Snacks I enjoy
I'm a fan of this really awesome goat cheese and crackers I get at met market. I also love PB&J sandwiches, cold asian pears, red-colored lollipops, and vanilla milkshakes.

4) Places I've Lived
Ready, set, go (starting at birth): California, Alaska, Washington State, Kanto Region of Japan, Okinawa, back to Kanto Region of Japan, and currently living between Washington State and the D.C.-Baltimore area of MD. Phew.

5) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire.
Go on a family tour of Europe. Be an amateur biologist. Open up a coffee shop/book store/music venue. Give to needy people back in the Philippines. Import a Nissan Skyline.

6) People I want to know more about.
Sarah Palin-- girl, what are you planning next? Resigning as governor... whew.
Allen Ginsberg-- I have yet to get to Howl, but America has got me itching for more.

your turn! :)

0 comments: