»

July 11, 2009

kawaii!


I just got this online from a Japanese website: it's a teeensy garden/seed starter. It comes with four different kinds of plant seeds (I only remember basil and tomato at the moment). It already comes with soil and there's a little ring you insert into the capsule that changes color when you need to water your sprout. When it gets too big, you just repot it in an appropriate container and plant another seed in your capsule. Such a great idea, especially for the green-thumbs in urban areas. I probably won't be able to start using it until I get back to WA though. I'd hate for it to be confiscated at the airport. :(

I also got this little mikan bell. I love mikans-- they remind me of elementary school days where we went on mikan-picking excursions every year.

0 comments: