»

January 16, 2009

I'm getting ready...

...to drop off the face of the planet once more, or at least for the next four-or-so months.

my ipod is updating with my AIRPLANE!!!!!! playlist.

laundry is lying neatly folded on top of my luggage. i'm being lazy at the moment. it'll get inside, i promise.

my cellphone is charged, and i WILL pay attention to it for the next twenty four hours. i will pay attention to it for the next twenty four hours. i will pay attention to it for the next twenty four hours.

appointments are made with professors,
books are ready for pick up at the mailroom on tuesday morning,
my 2009 planner is fully annotated,
my boarding passes are safely tucked in-between the pages of above-mentioned planner,
and i am already feeling nostalgic for the winter vacation.

it's been a good stint, this past winter. if you look to my spiel about my new year's resolutions, one of them is to keep in touch with people (specifically, number 5). write me on here. facebook me. shoot me an e-mail. call me. i want to hear from you, and i'll do my best to facebook/ email/ call you back.

you take care!

p.s. i love scheduled posting... :)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

ahaha i love it too! :D :D :D

so when did you discover it? it took me some time XD

was surprised about foxes mating for life. they don't seem like the type to me. haha