»

October 01, 2009

Life Update

as inspired by Maura

-

I. Krystle Has
A. Two jobs.
a. Biology 101 TA
- Science? Awesome. Getting paid to look at pond scum and all the little critters living in it? Even more awesome.
b. Alumni Caller
- New people to meet! Yay.
- Also pays awesome.
B. A radio show.
a. This is Science: Mondays and Wednesdays at KUPS 90.1 FM, 10-11 AM. Stream online here.

II. Krystle Is
A. Busy
a. Two four-hundred level classes
- Biochemistry
- Cancer Biology
b. One three-hundred level class
- The Politics of Corruption
c. Finally finishing up my foreign language requirement
- Japanese.
i. I wonder if I would have liked it as much as I do now if I took it back in Japan. Hmm.
B. Braindead
a. I had three exams yesterday... for both of my four hundred level classes and my japanese class.
b. I didn't do anything today.
- But it's alright.

III. Overall
It's a reflective time in my life, but having music and good company is keeping everything in perspective.

1 comments:

Do-Maura-rigatou said...

so i haven't been on the blogs in such a long time, but yours made me smile. i missed so many! :)
i miss you.